Max. 300 kg / 660 lbs
High degree of safety is achieved using our intelligent control systems.
L = 245, 400 or 700 mm
W = 137 mm
D = 155 mm
See document: Manoeuvre handle for more information
- Emergency stop.
- Upper left button: For toggling between power save mode and operating mode.
- Upper right button: For activating auto balance mode.
- Lower buttons: Grip and release functions
- Handle mode, a smooth lifting operation is performed when the manoeuvre handle is moved up or down.
- Auto balance mode or float mode, the same smooth lifting operation is performed when the operator moves the load it self up or down.
- Electronically controlled gripping function that allows grip or release only when the weight of the work load is not affecting the end effector.
- The External handle can also be used together with control box for mechanical end effectors (part no 012846). In this case the External handle is not equipped with grip- / release valve.
- Automatic power save mode
To be used with Quick-Lift Control box for mechanical end effectors or
Control box with penumatic 5/2 valve
Control box for mechanical end effectors and Control box with penumatic 5/2 valve.
For more options see document: Options