Control handle with vacuum ejector
Max. 300 kg / 660 lbs
High degree of safety is achieved using our intelligent control systems.
L = 420, 575 or 875 mm
W = 137 mm
D = 155 mm
See document: Manoeuvre handles for more information
- Emergency stop.
- Upper left button: For toggling between power save mode and operating mode.
- Upper right button: For activating auto balance mode.
- Lower buttons: Grip and release functions
The unique integrated, mechanical, electrical and pneumatic swivel enables continuous rotation of the control handle
- Handle mode: A smooth lifting operation is performed when the manouvre handle is moved up or down.
- Auto balance mode or float mode: The same smooth lifting operation is performed when the operator moves the load it self up or down.
- Electronically controlled gripping function that allows grip or release only when the weight of the work load is not affecting the end effector.
- Automatic power-save mode
- Blow off function: When release is requested by the operator a pulse of reversed airflow is used to make sure that the lifting object is quickly and safely released. The blow off time is settable.
- Atmospheric pressure function: When being in grip mode this function prevents self-generated vacuum which otherwise can occur if the vacuum cups are pressed down against a surface
- Adapter for old end effectors in new control handle
- Adapter with hole for Air hose for end effector in new control handle
For more options see document: Options